Zimmark Launches new website designed to bring awareness to the connection between managed and maintained fluid condition and how it can impact overall plant reliability. How industrial fluids are managed and maintained has a direct and measurable impact on a plants Overall Equipment Effectiveness. Chemical Management as an industry has been far too focused on fluid price, instead of the impact fluids can have on a plants bottom line when they are well maintained and optimized in terms of condition and performance. Sustainability is defined as a process in control. OBEf looks at the entire fluid use process to set the necessary controls in place to truly optimize the overall costs and deliver a sustainable process.
- Rust Trouble Shooting Guide Made Available to Parts Manufacturers
- Zimmark Launches new Website focused on improving plant reliability, managing risk and optimizing fluid and waste costs
- Zimmark 24/7 Remote alarming system saves plant thousands of dollars by avoiding clean-up and disposal costs
- OEEf metric introduced to minimize industrial fluid impact on a plants Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Reducing process variability reduced this plants fluid consumption by over 40%