Overall Equipment Effectiveness as impacted by maintained fluid condition and fluid choice, is a reliability metric that focuses on how well the fluids are being managed within their defined control plans. If fluids can be maintained day after day within very specific limits, then their potential negative impact on a plants availability, yield and productivity (OEE) can be minimzed. A direct measure of the percentage of samples collected times % of results within their defined limits times their planned PM compliance is an easy to track metric.
- Rust Trouble Shooting Guide Made Available to Parts Manufacturers
- Zimmark Launches new Website focused on improving plant reliability, managing risk and optimizing fluid and waste costs
- Zimmark 24/7 Remote alarming system saves plant thousands of dollars by avoiding clean-up and disposal costs
- OEEf metric introduced to minimize industrial fluid impact on a plants Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Reducing process variability reduced this plants fluid consumption by over 40%