The dynamic nature of water based coolants and lubricants creates many challenges for parts manufacturers. There are many Performance Characteristics that need to be monitored and maintained in order to optimize performance and cost. Poorly maintained fluid condition can be the root cause to any or all of these "symptoms".
· Unexpected Quality events (i.e. rust, surface finish, staining, etc.)
· Premature tool life failure
· Excess waste generation due to PM Frequency
· Incidence of Dermatitis or air borne Health and Safety Risk
· Excess product consumption due to poorly managed use
Robust condition management comes down to knowing the KPI's that need to be monitored and maintained while taking timely and focused corrective action in order to balance performance and cost. While some KPI's can change quickly, others slowly drift over time eventually crossing thresholds that lead to health, safety, environmental or performance risk. Without a Robust condition based program, most companies resort to time based Preventative Maintenance Programs to try and stay ahead of the problems. This leads to excess costs and hurts plant OEE and productivity.
If you are looking to put your plant onto a path to a Coolant Condition Management Program do it with ESE!
· Dynamic control plan established identifying cost/performance KPI's
· Data and trend review to adjust limits, frequencies and add new KPI's as identified
· True Root Cause trouble shooting using validated KPI Data
· Regular Data Review to define CI Opportunities
· Daily KPI testing compliance monitoring
· Auto Generated Email Alerts to warn of any operational or H&S concern
· Daily Corrective action review
· Transparent program dashboards highlighting daily and overall program compliance
· Qualified and fully trained Onsite Technicians
· Daily Review of assigned completion Metric
· Daily Supervisory review
· Automated Work flow assignment based on dynamic control plans
When its all working together using a sustainable process:
· All units are managed within defined control plans
· Control plans are reviewed and made dynamic in order to optimize the performance/cost ratio
· Auto Alerts and daily Site Supervisor Review quickly addresses non compliance's and required Corrective Actions
· Detailed monthly reporting and KPI review ensures trends are caught early and CI opportunities are identified
We optimize and maintain your coolant process with ESE, ensuring that your time and resources can stay focused on optimizing the core aspects of your business that generate revenue and keep your plant competitive and world class.