Not all fluids are created equal and often price per gallon is more a function of marketing than performance!! Unfortunately price per gallon and uncontrolled field trials are the only means for most plants to evaluate the potential impact of product change.
Zimmark's FPE process runs products head to head in a controlled lab environment using site conditions to compare relative performance. Most products perform well out of the drum, it's predicting their robustness in an operating environment that truly determines the life-time cost of one product vs another. By focusing on and evaluating the KPI's that drive cost and performance, we develop a relative life cycle costing model of the incumbent product vs up to 5 competitive products.
FPE's are customized to site conditions and often specific tests (ie tooling performance) are defined based on the unique requirements of the facility.
If you are looking to identify which product or combination of products will deliver a sustainable total cost reduction strategy, do it with ESE!
· We identify the performance KPI's that drive total process costs
· We bring the elements from your site that drive cost and impact performance to see how each product can handle it
· Using both Virgin and stressed data from the trial our content experts evaluate the relative strengths and weaknesses of each product, predicting operational improvement opportunities as well as expected challenges
· Reviewing the performance data collected over a 6-8 week period, we develop a detailed costing model outlining the annualized costs as well as any pass/fails associated with the products evaluated.
· Specific protocols and procedures are followed to ensure controlled trials
· All products are blind in the lab to minimize bias risk
· Data is only shared with the client, vendors are not included unless the evaluation is to determine which product from a single vendor is being evaluated
· Strict Time-lines are followed
· Weekly touch points with technical team to adjust any parameters based on observations
When its all working together using a sustainable process you get:
We optimize and maintain your technical process with ESE, ensuring that your time and resources can stay focused on optimizing the core aspects of your business that generate revenue and keep your plant competitive and world class.
If you would like to arrange for an on-line demonstration of all that goes into an IFE process and find out how it can benefit your facility, please fill out the form below and you will contacted to arrange a mutually convenient time for a web meeting.